[Final draft] The effects of organic compositions on price formation



Recently I submitted this paper for peer review to an economics journal. It wasn’t accepted, even though all of the math is correct, and fits everything I said metalinguistically (I think, you'll be the judge). I accept the decision by the reviewers and peers, but I sure as hell don’t need journals to validate this knowledge. I didn’t said “validate me”, I said validate this finding which every single one of you can now decide, investigate, elucidate, corroborate, or contradict, demonstrate is falseness, etc. Either way would be good for the sake of TRUTH, not my career as a Marxist(?), whatever that means today. The reviewers said, for example, that 0.5% is not 54,83%, when its just the same percentage in its decimal form. They then told me that since tg was already in percentage form, I didn’t had to divide it into 100, when this is the form to obtain the decimal form of the percentage. It would have been contradictory if I did the opposite: multiply by 100. Then they asked why average market value is equal to average profit, when this is in Marx's own examples. Anyway, to make a long a story short, the same happened with a different paper at a different famous Marxist outlet where they asked me why I didn’t included differential rent into formal subsumption, and why didn’t I used examples of the things I was saying in the paper, when they were all related to the bibliography I just handed to them, which they don’t seem to have read at all. I won’t name the outlets or journals because I don’t want to attack them, I respect their decision, but I totally differ from them. Their comments were actually pretty fruitful and helped me a lot, so I consider them as part of the effort to produce this final draft, and not only my personal and individual creation. But they were good precisely because of democratic debate and differences, and that's the point of writing this introduction as well. No hard feelings, and no sectarianism, I still appreciate what much of the reviewers and editors got to say, and made the exact changes they all asked. So here’s now my paper freely accessible to all, you can make your own minds together.


Entradas populares